With Mother’s Day quickly approaching I’ve been thinking through some ideas to share on some thoughtful and meaningful gifts! This can look different to everyone but I think I’ve compiled a good list of practical to sentimental.
At the end of the day it’s never about the price tag or “how much” it’s about the fact that you took the time to pick something special for mom that shows her how much you love her.
Disclaimer: I only recommend products I use or want to use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
These gifts are geared more toward first time moms but can be great for any moms with a new babe!
- Kept Baby Book
- For the mothers who didnt start at the beginning
- Thoughtful, minimal, and intuitively designed
- Breastmilk Keepsake
- Wooden Mother Keepsake:
- Tree of Hope makes these absolutely gorgeous wooden mother keepsakes filled with breastmilk. I found them on TikTok and have been obsessed ever since.
- These cost about $150 but seem totally worth it in my opinion!
- Ranges from $40-150
- I’m partial to the rings but the pendants are also quite gorgeous.
- Wooden Mother Keepsake:
Not every mom loves to match their child, but if the mom in your life is someone who does (like me; I’m cheesy like that) then there are some great options!
- Matching outfits!
- Bailey’s and Blossoms has some of the cutest mommy and me outfits!
- Matching slippers, Mama Llama. Mini Llama, & Baby Llama
- We got a pair of these last year and I LOVED them! Would love to get updated sizes for us this year.
For the practical mama who would rather receive a gift she can use than something sentimental, these are some excellent choices!
- Ember Coffee Mug
- Because what mom ever gets to drink their coffee before it gets cold?
- I got one last year for my first Mother’s Day and it was amazing to have to keep my coffee warm!
- House shoes
- “Mom” coffee mug like this “Best Mom Ever” mug from Target! Or this “Blessed Mom” Mug from Etsy!
- Handmade gifts
- Photo gifts
- A framed photo in a hand painted frame
- A photo book of “Mommy & Me”
- A New Bible
- Mommin’ ain’t easy, and it certainly ain’t easy when we aren’t staying in the word of God. The world has so many different opinions out there on what Moms should be doing, but God’s message for moms is abundantly clear in His word!
- This Busy Moms Bible is great because it comes in an easy to read translation, NIV, and has devotional studies included that are as short as just 5 minutes!
- The book “Becoming Mom Strong” by Heidi St. John
- The accompanying bible study to the book above